No. You’re free to hire any service provider you deem fit for your request, whenever you want.
Articles in this section
- Why communicate and book through Kaodim directly?
- Setting clear expectations when hiring a service provider
- How do I contact the service provider interested in my job?
- How can I tell if someone has read my message?
- What should I do if a service provider asks me to pay a deposit?
- How should I choose a service provider?
- Must I be contacted by 5 service provider before I choose one?
- What do I do after I choose a service provider?
- What should I do if no service provider has contacted me?
- How do I view ratings?