Most requests get responded within hours of posting, but unfortunately due to lack of job requirements, availability of service providers and other factors, some jobs do not always get the interest of our service providers. You can try to repost a new request with more details so our service providers are more prepared to provide you with an accurate quote.
Articles in this section
- Setting clear expectations when hiring a service provider
- How should I choose a service provider?
- How do I contact the service provider interested in my job?
- What do the stars beside the service provider’s information mean?
- How do I view ratings?
- How do you know that ratings are genuine?
- What if a tradesperson has no ratings?
- Must I be contacted by 5 service provider before I choose one?
- What do I do after I choose a service provider?
- What should I do if no service provider has contacted me?