Most requests get responded within hours of posting, but unfortunately due to lack of job requirements, availability of service providers and other factors, some jobs do not always get the interest of our service providers. You can try to repost a new request with more details so our service providers are more prepared to provide you with an accurate quote.
Articles in this section
- Setting clear expectations when hiring a service provider
- How do I contact the service provider interested in my job?
- How can I tell if someone has read my message?
- What should I do if a service provider asks me to pay a deposit?
- How should I choose a service provider?
- Must I be contacted by 5 service provider before I choose one?
- What do I do after I choose a service provider?
- What should I do if no service provider has contacted me?
- Kaodim Service Integrity System
- How do I view ratings?