This is not uncommon as many service providers require an initial payment to help them cover the cost of materials and get started. However, we never recommend paying the entire amount upfront. The deposit should not be more than 20% of the overall job price and the service provider should be able to explain what it is being covered (e.g. initial costs).
Articles in this section
- Why communicate and book through Kaodim directly?
- Setting clear expectations when hiring a service provider
- How do I contact the service provider interested in my job?
- How can I tell if someone has read my message?
- What should I do if a service provider asks me to pay a deposit?
- How should I choose a service provider?
- Must I be contacted by 5 service provider before I choose one?
- What do I do after I choose a service provider?
- What should I do if no service provider has contacted me?
- Kaodim Service Integrity System