You have options to pay for a service using KaodimPay* or cash. Study the graphic below to learn how to use KaodimPay, using the Kaodim App.
*Can be used for every service type except service requests for Cabinetry, Concreting, Interior Design, Renovation, & Roofing Installation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Is this secure? Does Kaodim store my card details?
Yes, the transaction is 100% secure and Kaodim does not save any card details.
2) What cards do you accept?
All VISA / MASTER cards are accepted. Bank transfer is accepted too.
3) What are the online payment methods do you accept?
You will be able to select bank transfer or credit card. Scroll through the payment method screen and select your bank or select CREDIT CARD if you wish to pay by card. If you select bank transfer, you will be sent to your online banking login page. If you select credit card, you will be prompted to provide your credit card details.
4) Will there be any additional fees charged to my card?
No additional fees will be charged to your card.
5) Will I be issued a receipt after I make payment?
There will be no receipt issued at the moment. However, the transactor will be recorded as “iPay88” on your banking statement.
6) Can I save my payment details for future services?
Sorry, we do not have this feature yet. We are trying our best to roll out this feature soon.
7) Is auto-debit option available for recurring services?
Currently, you are not able to set up an auto debit for your recurring services. We are working on making this possible in the near future.
8) Can I still pay cash after the service?
Yes, cash payment option is still available.
9) I have already paid cash to the vendor, however, I received a notification requesting for payment again?
Don’t worry. This is because the vendor only completes your job on his Kaodim Vendor app after you have already paid. You are not required to pay again. If this happens:
i) Click on “Proceed to Payment”
ii) Select “Cash” and “Pay Now” (you will not be charged)
iii) You will see the Payment Summary page
iv) Proceed to leave a review for the vendor when the option is available
10) Service was not completed/got canceled, however, vendor billed me. What do I do now?
You can reach out to our customer support team via email@example.com or call us at 03-7890 3022. We will help you resolve this.
11) How can I dispute the payment amount? (eg. Vendor put in the wrong amount, charged higher, unsatisfied with the service)
You can reach out to our customer support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-7890 3022. We will help you resolve this dispute